Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: QUT Guild First Aid and CPR courses are not affiliated with QUT.
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
• You assume full responsibility for any injuries incurred during the time the course is carried out.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you participate in the course (once a payment has been received).
• You will not be eligible for a refund if you decide not to attend.
• Your place in any course is only secure once a full payment has been received.
• The QUT Guild reserves the right to make changes to any course where necessary.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that your name is spelled correctly. You will receive your certificate on the day. Any certificates that will need to be reprinted due to a spelling error will cost a $16.50 reprint fee
REFUNDS, REBOOKING & NON-ATTENDANCE
• If you no longer wish to participate in a course and it is more than three (3) working days before the course is due to start, you will be charged a $20 administration fee and the remaining balance will be refunded.
• If you no longer wish to participate in a course and it is less than three (3) working days before the commencement of the course, no money will be refunded.
• Refunds (according to the above conditions) will only be given if you are able to show proof of an original receipt (a photocopy or print out will not be accepted). You will also not be eligible for a refund if the receipt is lost or damaged.
• In the instance of a major fault with the service, a full refund will be offered in line with Australian Consumer Law.
You will recieve an email within two working days from QUT Guild to confirm your attendance and location of your course.